The scientific method necessitates an equanimity around being wrong. A scientist that becomes invested in the outcome of their experimentation has lost the objectivity necessary to be great in the field. Changing your mind, as a scientist, is a feature of the process and not a bug. We could learn a lot from scientists inContinue reading “Scientists Change Their Mind”
Professional help from experts is expensive. It is a shame to ignore their advice. Yet, so many of us do.
How can we make a fair, objective analysis of the quality of a decision? Check out my recommendations.
A trick question with a powerful lesson.
Psychological safety is the shared belief that a team environment is safe for interpersonal risk taking. It is when you can share your best / wildest ideas without fear that it might damage your status or career. Why is it important? How do you develop it on your team? Click through to find out.
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)