How can we make a fair, objective analysis of the quality of a decision? Check out my recommendations.
A trick question with a powerful lesson.
Psychological safety is the shared belief that a team environment is safe for interpersonal risk taking. It is when you can share your best / wildest ideas without fear that it might damage your status or career. Why is it important? How do you develop it on your team? Click through to find out.
The urgent things in our life get done. They demand it because they feel so immediate. Many times even if they are relatively unimportant. The key to success is to get the things that are important but not necessarily urgent done.
Time is our most important asset. Anyone that loves life… would never waste it. Therefore, you should put anything that could save you time at the top of your priorities. Find out what belongs there in my new article.
Having to register to vote or go to a polling station, if physically able to, is not a roadblock or infringement of your right to vote. It does not disenfranchise us to be required to educate ourselves on the issues or basic civics. It protects us from the wolves of mob rule.
How do you set better goals and set yourself up to consistently achieve them? Read the latest article on Sapiens Society.
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)