I thought that it might be useful to gather all of my articles on any given topic into one master guide. This one covers my keys to excellent time management.
- All time management starts with the core tenet: Consciously Use Your Time
- In order to prioritize appropriately you must know your core values: Identifying Your Core Values
- Setting goals consistent with your core values is essential: Setting & Achieving Goals
- Once you have your priorities straight, it is time to prioritize the tasks that you will strive to complete each day: Creating a Prioritized Daily Task List
- You will need to know what to do when a new task becomes apparent to you: Encountering a New Task
- In order to take full advantage of the power of time management, you must have a process to ensure that it remains tailored to your needs. My suggestion: Weekly Planning
- Your time is your most valuable resource. That means that it is wise to: Prioritize Anything That Could Save You Time
- A common way for our prioritization to go wrong is to confuse urgent tasks with important tasks: Don’t Confuse Urgent with Important
- If you have an important task that you are procrastinating on executing, you might: Eat the Big Ugly Frog First
- The simplest and most difficult time management technique is: Saying “No”
- By far, the most controversial time management technique that I teach is to protect your time via Defensive Scheduling
- Lot’s of time is lost every day via interruptions. Learn the best way to overcome them: Dealing with Interruptions
Use these techniques and see the progress on the most important things in your life skyrocket.
Just my opinion. What do you think? Let me know in the comments.
If you find value in this article, please share it with others that may also find value. Like, comment and follow Sapiens Society below, on Facebook and on Twitter.
#TimeManagement #Efficiency #Productivity #CoreValues #HittingYourGoals #Goals