Time is our most important asset. Anyone that loves life… would never waste it. Therefore, you should put anything that could save you time at the top of your priorities.
“If you love life, do not waste time, because time is what life is made of.”- Benjamin Franklin
What things should you be investing in?
- Get organized
- Get rid of anything that does not add enough value in your life
- Make a place for everything and ensure that you put everything consistently back in that place
- Learn, learn, learn and apply what you learn
- Delegate everything that you can, especially everything those things that someone else could do better
- Any project that would increase your efficiency more than the time it takes to do the project
- Find the root cause of your interruptions and eliminate them, where possible
- Put in the optimal amount of planning to be productive
- Developing the people around you so they are productive
- Discontinuing any meetings that don’t add enough value
- Stop doing any task that doesn’t add enough value
“In many years of working with highly effective and efficient people, I have found one common factor among those who manage to get things done- they’re always looking for the waste in their activities and testing ways to eliminate it.”- Kerry Gleason
Make waste elimination a continuous and ongoing effort!
Just my opinion. What do you think? Let me know in the comments.
If you find value in this article, please share it with others that may also find value. Like, comment and follow Sapiens Society below, on Facebook and on Twitter.
#SaveTime #Organize #Productivity #TimeManagement #EliminateWaste