Weekly planning is crucial for your time management system to create the action / motion toward fulfilling your goals. The goals, aligned to your core values, will give you the fulfilling life everyone looks to achieve.
How could you do weekly planning? Put a recurring weekly planning session on your calendar or on your prioritized daily task list.
During that review, here are some things you might consider doing:
- Review your schedule for the upcoming week
- Add tasks to your task list to prepare for events coming up.
- Review the tasks on each daily task list
- Review your goals; add next steps to your master task list
- Review your projects List; Add Next Steps to Master Task List
Take the crucial step of starting a weekly planning ritual within your time management system. It will unleash a whole other level of productivity for you!
Just my opinion. What do you think? Let me know in the comments.
If you find value in this article, please share it with others that may also find value. Like, comment and follow Sapiens Society below, on Facebook and on Twitter.
#TimeManagement #weeklyplanning #productivity #Success #Time #GetMoreDone #Efficiency
One thought on “Weekly Planning- Time Management 6”