Wisely chosen habits are incredibly important to a well lived life. The hard part is getting good habits firmly integrated into your life. There are multiple ways to establish good habits, but one solid way to establish a good habit is to pair it up with an existing good habit.
- After a healthy breakfast, we will take our daily hour long walk.
- After my morning walk, I will meditate for 20 minutes.
- After we sit down for Sunday dinner, we will review how we did versus our family values this past week.
- I will journal as soon as I sit down after dinner.
- After I lay down for the night, I will read a chapter in my book.
Simply choose a habit that you already have well established and link your new aspirational habit to it. Let me know how it goes.
Just my opinion. What do you think? Let me know in the comments.
If you find value in this article, please share it with others that may also find value. Like, comment and follow Sapiens Society below, on Facebook and on Twitter.
#Habits #HabitStacking #GoodHabits #HabitFormation
2 thoughts on “Habit Stacking”