The world is full of magic. Much of it is so simple, it is easily missed.
Laying our hopes and expectations on top of some of the greatest parts of life can sap the wonder from our experiences. Watch… be present… listen… feel… don’t worry if it doesn’t go as planned.
- Watch the flames dance in a fire
- Marvel at the beauty of a tree as it provides shade and its leaves shimmer in the wind
- Soak in the sky on a nice day
- Savor every bite of a delicious meal
- Lean into time with good friends
See if you cannot tap into the magic that is there.
Maybe, we could consciously simplify our experiences, so that we can truly enjoy them? I am going to try that more consistently.
Just my opinion. What do you think? Let me know in the comments.
If you find value in this article, please share it with others that may also find value. Like, comment and follow Sapiens Society below, on Facebook and on Twitter.
#Awe #Wonder #Beginner’sMind #Magic #Simplicity #SimplePleasures
One thought on “Complicating the Simplest Pleasures”